Traditional Club Swinging Seminar
Club swinging offers the following benefits and challenges:
- Unlike any other training implement, clubs work all seven ranges of motion in the shoulders.
- Unlike barbells, kettlebells or dumbbells, clubs build "3-dimensional" strength
- Clubs harness circular strength-- the way the human body functions
- Club swinging builds tendon strength in the elbows, forearms and wrists
- Light club swinging can be used as active recovery and mobility work for shoulders, elbows and wrists
- Using heavier clubs creates tremendous core activation
- Club swinging mimics the throwing motions, an human evolutionary movement pattern sorely lacking in most workout programs
Learn club swinging basics with renowned strength coach and martial artist Steve Maxwell!
In this seminar, you will learn:
- How to "pack" and protect the shoulder in extreme ranges of motion
- How to improve your shoulder, elbow and wrist mobility and joint health
- How to condition the vulnerable shoulder joints and how clubs can be used to prevent injury
- The proper technique and application of club movements
- The most important club exercises and how to integrate them into your regular programming
This is a rare event, Steve doesn't often get a chance to present on clubs, one of his personal favorite training modalities. It is unknown when or if the opportunity for a club seminar will happen again. Come experience an afternoon with Steve sharing his enthusiasm and expertise with these fantastic exercise weapons! And add a pair to your own arsenal!